An essential fact to remember is that a clean mattress is a healthy mattress. Regular cleaning ensures you get a longer life out of your mattress and a goodnight sleep.
Did you know, that more than 30% of your life is spent sleeping?
Have you or your family member ever woken up and have any of the following:
- Itchy skin or red and irritated eyes
- Stuffed nose, multiple sneezes or tight chest
- Painful head or sinus ache
- General feeling of fatigue, or even depression
All these allergic reactions may be due to you or your family member sharing their bed with millions of dust mites! Dust mites are 0.3mm in size, invisible to the naked eye. Their ideal conditions are at temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. Warmth and moisture and an unkempt mattress are the perfect home. Dust mites’ their primary food source is cotton, found in most standard mattresses and a human! That’s right! When asleep, you produce up to half a litre of sweat every night and shed about a gram of skin each day. The shed skin is food for the dust mite. The dust mite then produces droppings which, medically proven, trigger the allergic reactions.
Dust mites are also found in: pillows, quilts, carpets, upholstered furniture, clothes, stuffed toys, bed covers and other fabric covered items.
EVERY HOUSE HAS DUST MITES!
That is why mattress cleaning is essential to control dust mites, reduce health risks and allergic reactions to dust mite droppings. Even for places like Windsor you can enjoy our services.
There are simple strategies you can do to assist in dust mite management.
- Regular vacuuming of the mattress
- Flip the mattress over the other side on regular basis, every 6 months
- Freshen your mattress out in the fresh air and sun
- Cover the mattress with easy to wash protector, to protect the mattress surface
- For soiled or dirty areas of mattress, your mattress may
~Specialising in~ Restoration work, Flood damage, Wet carpet, Carpet browning, carpet laying & repairs, Restoring damaged carpet, Water damaged, Lifting and removal of damaged carpets, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Leather cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Odor control Car Upholstery and Detailing